Welcome to the blog of Fibrefanatic Designs. For those of you who have a love of texture and colour in relation to fibre, we have something in common. This blog is a journal of my passion for Art yarns and also the bits of my world that add to the mix. Thanks for popping by.



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just the right weather for a scarf!

My good friend Jess from SofTrope and I ventured out to the Rose Street Market today for our first market there.  The weather was fresh to say the least but just what we needed for people to think of warm scarves and knitting in front of the fire.

We were joined in our knitting pursuits, by stall holder neighbour called Steve, who was also working with needles.  I was concerned by the fact that they were metal, and suggested that wooden or resin needles would be kinder to his hands.  "I'm a rock climber" was his succinct reply.  Happy knitting Steve!

Just the weather for a Tailspun Scarf!
SofTrope and Fibrefanatic Designs will be at Rose Street again on June 19th, say hello if you are in the area!


Fibrefanatic at Rose Street


Jess of SofTrope

Steve our knitting rock climber and sparky!

1 comment: