Welcome to the blog of Fibrefanatic Designs. For those of you who have a love of texture and colour in relation to fibre, we have something in common. This blog is a journal of my passion for Art yarns and also the bits of my world that add to the mix. Thanks for popping by.



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Out of chaos comes organised chaos!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Melbourne and what better to spend it than to clean out my work room. Ahh yes the work room, formerly the bedroom of my eldest son who had a hard time figuring out what colour to put on the walls and where to put his shelves. Hence the patchy paintwork and the odd hole in the plaster. Anyway, I digress.

How come one new piece of equipment seems to provoke a whole reorganisation of every piece of equipment you own? Not to mention a complete re-shuffle of all the work surfaces and a big dust and mopping session of all the corners that haven't seen the light of day for many a moon.

After shoving and pushing and pulling (we women know how to shift furniture) I am happy with the result. The freezer (formerly in my workroom) is still in the hall, which made a very interesting trip to the toilet in the middle of the night. A new trolley still has to be made for the new carder but all in all I feel a sense of achievement and the room feels right and inviting.

Now to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they lovely toys. I love mine!
    Good chaos!
    Cheers,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete